Let’s Make a Plan
At Goldstone Financial Group, we have a process for building a financial strategy that gives you a firm foundation for pursuing your goals.
Schedule a meeting to sit down with us and discover what your ideal retirement looks like.
Using our 5-Step GPS Process, we’ll examine your current financial situation and determine your retirement income needs.
Receive a custom strategy designed to help you reach your unique retirement goals.
A tailor-made financial strategy you can feel confident about. Because the main thing we want you to worry about in retirement is how to use your time.
5-Step GPS Process
1. Income Planning
Our goal is to help ensure your expenses are paid with reliability and predictability for the rest of your life.
- Social Security maximization
- Income and expense analysis
- Inflation, spousal and longevity plan
- Retirement income strategies
- IRA rollovers
- 401(k) rollovers (from current and previous employers)
2. Investment Planning
We’ll talk risk tolerance, portfolio fees (and how we may be able to reduce them), volatility control and our comprehensive money management approach.
- Market volatility protection
- Assessing your risk tolerance
- Adjusting your portfolio to reduce fees wherever possible
- Wealth management
3. Tax Planning
We’ll look at the taxable nature of your current assets and potential ways to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your financial plan.
- Strategizing ways to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your plan
4. Health Care Planning
We’ll look at Medicare, Parts A, B and D, and long-term care options in order to address rising health care costs.
- Long-term care strategies
- Life insurance
- Plan for protecting against climbing health care costs and long-term care needs
5. Legacy Planning
Together with qualified professionals, we’ll create a plan that is designed so your hard-earned assets go to your beneficiaries in the most tax-efficient manner.
- Create a plan to help your beneficiaries reduce or avoid probate
- Maximize opportunities to reduce estate tax burdens
- Charitable giving
- Estate planning
Schedule A Meeting
It’s important to feel you have control over your future. We offer our knowledge and experience to help you design your own strategy for financial independence. Schedule your complimentary consultation online today.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (630) 620-9300 today!
Have Questions for Goldstone Financial Group?
It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information. If you have questions or concerns about your current retirement strategy, feel free to contact us using the form below.